AQTIS 514 IATSE Annual General Assembly
Publié le April 25, 2023
The AQTIS 514 IATSE Annual General Assembly will be held on Wednesday, April 26, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
Registration for virtual attendance is now closed.
If you wish to attend, we invite you to come to the BAnQ auditorium (475 De Maisonneuve Boulevard East, Montreal).
At this meeting, the activity report and financial statements for the year 2022, and the action plan and budget for 2023, will be presented. We remind you that proposed amendments to the Constitution and Bylaws will be dealt with at the Special General Assembly on June 4, 2023.
For environmental reasons, please bring your own reusable water bottle.
Appetizers will be served before the meeting.
We advise you that there will be elections for the Financial Audit Committee. Anyone interested in serving on the Committee should take note.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE ASSEMBLY:
- Only members in good standing may attend.
- Pursuant to article 6.01 of the Constitution and Bylaws, the General Assembly consists of all members in good standing of the Association.
- Article 5.01 of the Constitution and Bylaws defines a member in good standing.
- Paragraph 5.09 (f) of the Constitution and Bylaws stipulates that a member relinquishes the right to vote and to attend any meeting of the Association if he or she assumes the position of producer or production manager, or manager at a production company or broadcaster.
- Paragraph 5.09 (g) of the Constitution and By-Laws stipulates that a member may not attend meetings of the Association’s bodies or run for any office in the Association if he or she holds any official position (elected officer, employee or representative) in another organization that represents technicians in a jurisdiction similar to that of the Association.
AGENDA ANNUAL GENERAL ASSEMBLY AQTIS 514 IATSE April 26, 2023