Refund safety boots
For members working on Quebec productions covered by an AQTIS-AQPM collective agreement, you can refer to appendix K of the collective agreement which details the provisions relating to safety shoes/boots.
All members in good standing working on US productions (after completing one shift) are entitled to a reimbursement for safety shoes/boots, once per twelve-month period, up to a maximum of $200.
Boot covers are not reimbursed.
IMPORTANT: TO QUALIFY FOR A REIMBURSEMENT, THE BOOTS MUST BE CSA-CERTIFIED (CANADIAN STANDARDS ASSOCIATION).
There are three ways to obtain your reimbursement:
- Submit your original paper receipt/invoice, by mail.
- Submit your receipt/invoice in person at our office.
- Email your official receipt/invoice to email@example.com. Note that invoices received by email must include your name.
To ensure that your file is properly processed, please include the following in your correspondence:
- First and last name
- Membership number
- Name of the US production you worked on during the year
- Postal address (for sending the cheque)
AQTIS 514 IATSE office address:
1001 De Maisonneuve Blvd. East, Suite 900, Montreal, Quebec H2L 4P9
Refunds for 2022 boots must be received by February 28, 2023. Any request for an earlier year will be denied.