Preventive Driving and Road Transportation Regulations
Length : 14 hours
This course is designed to help drivers of heavy vehicles understand the applicable laws and regulations nd to teach preventive driving techniques.
Members of the transportation department and any technicians who are required to drive production vehicles.
Mandatory course to obtain the status of driver, specialized driver, assistant transport coordinator and transport coordinator with AQTIS 514 IATSE.
Have taken the course “Initiation to community life” or already be a member of AQTIS 514 IATSE.
Valid Class 5 driver’s licence, at a minimum
This course is offered by the Inis. To register for this course or obtain information about it, please contact the Inis.
When you receive your certificate of participation, send it to AQTIS 514 IATSE so that we can add it to your file.
Upon completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate the regulations under Bill 430 to ensure safety on film sets;
- Distinguish the mechanism for monitoring the behaviour of users of heavy vehicles;
- Fill out trip documents, daily logs, detailed or short registers of hours, bills of lading and circle-check reports;
- Perform a safety check to detect major and minor defects;
- Adjust the management of backup mirrors;
- Recognize fatigue before getting behind the wheel;
- Apply preventive driving.